We develop software applications for touch screens and hands-on areas in shops, airports, museums, exhibitions and public spaces.
We look at each project individually and can draw on our experience to advise on how technology can be used to bring exhibitions to life.
Projects we have developed include:
- Touchscreen product selectors for retail settings
- Touchscreen timelines; swipe, expand, drag and drop in to explore events in greater detail
- RFID product selectors; RFID tagged products that display product information instore
- RFID exhibits; RFID tagged artefacts passed over a concealed RFID reader launching audio, video and games
- Touchscreen media for wall-mounted consoles
- Interactive media for Windows, Android and i0S platforms
- SMART board installations
- Bluetooth audio trails
Our proven track record in development for interactive exhibits is based on our ability to interpret requirements, advise and install the best fit hardware for the end environment, and our in-house
skills developing custom software and media to run on the device.
We work closely with creative agencies and exhibition organisers as part of a team where strong communication and focus on timetabled delivery are essential to ensure the project reaches agreed milestones.
We conclude each project with full system documentation and ongoing support and software maintenance agreements. This page shows some of our recent projects, if you're interested in finding out more please
drop us a line.
We've had fun working with, and producing Interactives for....